The Financial Analyst is responsible for tracking Nash UNC Health Care's financial performance against the plan, analyzing business performance and market conditions to create forecasts, and helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing periodic reports.
Education, Licensure, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field.
- MBA or MACC is preferred.
- 5 years of accounting experience. Healthcare accounting experience is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive experience in financial and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of GAAP for financial computerized accounting systems.
- Ability to complete projects timely, accurately, & critically.
- $63,252.80 - $93,614.14