Coordinates and oversees security operations and personnel on an assigned shift. As a working supervisor, performs patrolling, surveillance, escorting, investigation and intervention services in an effort to protect the safety and security of patients, visitors, employees, physicians and property. Incumbent is authorized to make arrests in accordance with the state and local provisions.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- High school graduate or GED.
- Current Basic Law Enforcement Training certificate or Private Armed Security Certification within 90 days of hire.
- 3-5 years law-enforcement or armed security supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in health care or university campus experience preferred
- Valid driver's license or able to obtain NC driver's license within 90 days of hire. Valid and meets insurance requirements to drive company-owned vehicles.
- CPI Certification (Must obtain within 90-days of hire). Recertification required every 2 years.
- BCLS Certification (Must obtain within 90-days of hire). Recertification required every 2 years.
- 2 years of experience Operations - Security/Surveillance.
- $21.85 - $33.87/hour