The Manager of CT, MRI, & Nuclear Medicine is responsible for overseeing the business, clinical, regulatory and financial aspects of the designated areas. The position is responsible for ongoing unit operations, as well as the implementation of strategic growth opportunities and priorities. Additional responsibilities include, personnel management, leadership, quality improvement, and developing community and physician partnership opportunities.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science. Graduation from an accredited school or Program of Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radiologic Science, Business Administration or Health Care Administration preferred
- Current registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technology with up to date continuing education credits.
- Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) preferred
- 5 years of Healthcare/Medical - Radiology (Imaging and Therapy) experience
- 2 years of Healthcare/Medical – Supervisor experience or Radiology Supervisor experience.
- Radiology leadership experience, demonstrating strong team and physician working relationships preferred.
- $71,614.40 - $111,009.60 annual salary